Get To Know Me: 21 Questions

Just a quick post I found online so I thought I'd give it a go. 
1. Are you named after anyone?
Abigail isn't after anyone, although my mum always says that it's the goose from aristocrats! My middle name Marie is after my dad's childhood friend apparently. I still say it was an ex of my dad's! 
2. When was the last time you cried? 
I'm quite a man when it comes to crying, it's a rare thing I do haha. Although I did cry at a sad film but I can't remember what it was called. 
3. Do you have kids? 
Nope. 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Of course! Otherwise I wouldn't act the way I do. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Too much! 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Never, although I would sky dive
7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
This is my current problem, I need a new favourite! At the moment it's weetabix. 
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
Their face shapes. I love a jawline and cheek bones, on boys and girls. 
9. What is your eye colour? 
Blue. 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Happy endings, I can't even watch paranormal activity. 
11. Favorite smells? 
Mint, fresh bed sheets & rain. 
12. Summer or winter? 
Can I say autumn? I like the in the middle. 
13. Computer or television? 
Probably neither, I get bored of both soon enough. 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
Not very far. 
15. Do you have any special talents? 
Unfortunately not. :( 
16. Where were you born? 
The Isle of Wight, in England. 
17. What are your hobbies? 
Blogging!! 
18. Do you have any pets? 
A cute little hamster, I have horses and chickens but are they really pets?! 
19. Favorite movie? 
Shrek!!! 
20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yup, 2 sisters - one older, one younger. I also have an older brother. 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Successful! 

Now copy these questions and do it yourself! :) 
Abigale xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram