My week in pictures | 22nd March 2015

So this week I kept forgetting I was getting back into this so my apologies for the rubbish photos. 

So on Monday I had training with work on the mainland (I live on an island for those who don't know) so I took the opportunity to do a bit of shopping after - as you can see from the 2 photos below. 
This was soooo nice! 

I've never been to Lush before! I am in love. 

I hate KFC but I've eaten loads this week :( being healthy never works. 

I got my teeth whitened, eyebrows done and tan - feeling like a girl for once haha. 

My niece, nephew and I do some weird stuff haha. (I'd just like to say he was in there by his own choice and he wasn't stuck in). 
I had a lovely night out with Vicky and Faye, everytime I see Faye I fall in love with her a little bit more! 

Let's end the week with a photo of myself because it's my blog and I'm allowed haha! 

How has your week been? 

Abigale xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram