Culver cliff | Sunday walk

On Monday 4th May (May bank holiday) my mum and I went for a walk over some downs near to where I live, the walk was about 4 miles and I took a few photos so I thought I would share the beautiful place I live. And before anyone says that it isn't a Sunday walk, I know but I want all my walks to come under the same name. I apologise for the rubbish quality of the photos, they were taken on my iPhone 5S but they seem to have come out really bad on here. 


Stayed hydrated with some cucumber water, seriously don't knock it until you try it. 

My mum pretending to dive off the cliff, joker. 

(Apologies some are snapchats)

This was halfway up, safe to say I wouldn't do it everyday.

It's such a shame a it was gloomy day, but we made it to the top! 

Not quite trusting this monument haha!

Mum asked me to take a photo, then she goes and pulls this face!

And then she thought this was funny, I'm telling you she's a weirdo.

This is why I'm single.

Thanks fly for ruining my photo.

Down the other side of the cliff.

That's all the photos I took, I admit now I've written this post I do think its a bit rubbish but I'd like to be able to look back at this memory so I'm not bothered. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

If you have done a similar post let me know below and I'll check them out. 

Abigale xo 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram