Listen To | Nola Wren - Venom

Hiya! 
For those of you who don't know I love listening to new music. It makes sense that because I have a blog, that I occasionally share some new tracks I've found with the world. 


Do you like Haim, the girl pop rock trio from the US? I definitely think you need to give this track a listen, it reminds me a lot of some of their work but for me I find it more kick ass than Haim. I think I'm starting to love the electro-pop sound because for me this song just does it, even from the first listen.


There's not much online about the Brooklyn based singer, which suggests that this is just the beginning. Watch this space...

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram