5 good things this week

With is being Sunday evening, I'm sure most of us are feeling pretty rubbish about work or school tomorrow. Well I know I am! Lets block out the negativity and take a look at the good things that are happening this week. Well for me, let me know yours.

1. Project Management course. Friday I will be attending a project management course that will make me a tiny step closer to my dream job!

2. I get paid. Hopefully I will be able to buy some more Christmas presents.

3. One step closer to Christmas!

4. My new fake tan should arrive. I am VERY excited about this because it was pretty expensive and has taken AAAGGEESSS to come.

5. I get to cuddle my beautiful furry friends. You'll get to meet my new pet very soon!

This week will be a good week!

Abigale xo

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll have a good week! I'm sure it will be ok and monday will be over before you know it.
    I'm actually really excited about this week, but that has more to do with it being my birthday than anything else haha

    Love, Eline
    elinesreturnticket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! That's definitely exciting! When's your birthday? X

      Delete

Instagram