Liebster Award - 2016

(Source)
It's time for a tag post and I was kindly nominated by Hannah and Kia - you should definitely check out their blogs. 

The rules: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog. 
2. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you. 
3. Nominate up to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, they must have less than 1000 followers.
4. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. 
5. Inform the people/blogs you have nominated. 

(Where I had 2 nominations I have taken half the questions from each.)

The Questions 
1. If you were stranded on an island, what 3 things would you take with you? 
I have actually had this discussion on Twitter recently. I would take a man, a bikini and a cup. Trust me, the man will want to do things for you. 

2. What would your dream career be? 
My dream career would probably be to property develop. I just love houses and giving them life again. 

3. Do you prefer reading blogs or watching YouTube videos? 
I prefer watching YouTube videos I think. Just because I lose concentration when I have to read a lot on a screen.  Yeah I know it's weird because I read all my friends blogs but in comparison to how many videos I definitely watch more videos. 

4. Bath or shower? 
Shower, I hate going wrinkly when you're in the bath too long. 

5. What is your current TV "must watch"?
Geordie Shore! Or Ex On The Beach. 

6. What is your favourite quote? 

7. What is your favourite season and why?
Spring - it's the start of good things after a good and rubbish winter. 

8. Heels or flats? 
Heels. I love wearing them but sadly it's not really acceptable to wear them everyday. 

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
It depends if I have to get up for anything. Usually it's about 9am. 

10. What sort of blog posts do you want to do more of on your blog? 
I really want to start doing more fashion posts, I'm not that fashionable so I would love to get better. 

11. What makes you like a certain blog?
It has to have a lot of personality. I hate the blogs that just fit a niche and that's all the post. I like variety and personal opinions. 

Now this is the part where you nominate and ask others some questions but I'm going to be different. And lazy yep. I'm not going to nominate anyone because so many people have already done it. If you have please send me the link and I'll read them! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay you've finally uploaded it :) been waiting to see your answers for ages lol! I'm not even going to get into the island question again, think it's safe to say the discussion on Twitter was enough haha! Liking your career choice; I love house too so would be so much fun. Glad to see another shower fan :D and loving the quote. Looking forward to seeing your fashion posts.. Great answers and wish I'd thought of being lazy and. Or nominating lol!!

    Love Hannah xx

    HannahHawes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Hahah you know the island thing makes sense!! Love you xxx

      Delete

Instagram