Update.

I've been trying to blog for weeks now. Sadly, no matter how many blogs I read or how much I ask my Twitter followers for motivation, I find myself unable to post something new. At the beginning of the year I started a new job, made new friends and selfishly stopped thinking about my blog. I kept telling myself "don't just quit your blog", "think of all the people who read your blog now", "remember how hard I worked last year to make your blog interesting". I just didn't care, I had nothing interesting to put on my blog. 

I'm currently struggling with blog post ideas because if I'm honest, I'm bored of reading blogs. It's starting to get very repetitive. I don't tend to read beauty posts or fashion posts. Monthly favourites, wish lists and empties are getting boring and old fashioned! If I'm not enjoying reading posts like that then why would I want to write them? So if I'm not going to write posts like that, what am I going to write? 

So I'm taking a bit of time to have a think about what I want to say on this blog. I know you all like the anxiety posts but I don't want to become 'the anxiety blog' because that's not me and I don't want it to define me. 

I'm not sure when I'll be back, it'll probably be soon but I just want to plan a few posts and get myself back on track before I start blogging again. 

Meanwhile, don't forget to enter my small giveaway which closes on the 29th February. 

Thanks for all your support. 

Abbie x 

1 comment:

  1. sorry I'm late to catch up :( and I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this way hun. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we will miss you and hope you find your blogging mojo soon :) I can kinda see where you are coming from, but all the same i do miss your posts. Take as much time as you need sweet and we'll all be here for when you return :D

    Love Hannah xx

    HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram