Why Lukas Graham is so relatable

We all know the 7 Years song by now, especially since it feels like its been in the charts forever. Here's 5 quick reasons why Lukas Graham is so relatable, to me anyway.
Source
1. They looks like us. Maybe not exactly like us as I don't have a beard but the guys look and dress like the rest of us, nothing special. They aren't covered in designer clothes that we will never be able to afford. They haven't let fame get to their head and started showing off, which I think is the best thing for such a new and popular artist.

2. They live in the real world. From their songs you instantly know that they haven't been wrapped in cotton wool until hitting the stage. They have lived with the struggles of day to day life.

3. We haven't been forced to listen to them. Not naming anyone in particular, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Jess Glynne...

4. We all listen to mamas advice. My personal favourite song Mama Said is a healthy reminder that you can still listen to what mum says.

5. They admit they are still learning about life. As said in the 7 Years track, 'I'm still learning about life'. It's refreshing to hear that I am not the only one making mistakes and we don't all have to pretend to be perfect.

Listen to Mama Said below and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram