Motivation Monday

I feel like I've been giving up on a lot of my goals recently because I think they're too big and I'll never achieve them. I came across this photo and it made me realise never to give up on anything, as a lot of people have or are in the same situation and have achieved.


Never quitting is the start to achieving your goals, no matter how big or small they are. The way I see it is as long as you are constantly working towards your goals (even little steps) you are still achieving more than the people who can't be bothered. So what if you have a bad couple of days or weeks and you don't progress much or if people are doing it faster than you! All the people named in the photo weren't perfect and got knock backs but the main thing is they never gave up. Look where they are now, I want to be like that. 

I would love to hear about anything that motivates you, there's nothing better than being motivated. 

Send me a tweet @AbbieeWade

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram