Halloween Tag

Just a quick Halloween tag to get in the Halloween spirit. 

1. What is your favourite movie? 
Beetlejuice or the Addams family.

2. 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween? 
9, I love it! 

3.what is your fondest Halloween memory? 
My childhood best friend and I always used to go trick or treating and one year we had some older kids shouting and being dicks so she chased them down the road with her broom and screamed the whole way. It was the funniest thing ever - had to be there moment. 

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover? 
Always, when I was too young to go knocking on random doors, my mum used to drive me round to all my families houses. 

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit? 
Dress up a week before or try out Halloween outfits. 

6. Favourite Halloween decorations? 
Skeletons 

7. Favourite Halloween scent? 
Toffee apples! Yummy! 

8. Favourite candy? 
Starburst are my absolute favourites!! 

9. Vampires or zombies? 
That's a tough one! Both are just as good, maybe a vampire because they're prettier? 

10. What is your weird/odd fear? 
Wrinkly fingers! I can't keep my hands in water at all, gross! 

11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts? 
Sort of, my family are big believers. 


Your turn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram