5 things I've learnt in the past year

1. You can't trust friends.
    • The amount of friends that have said or done stuff is ridiculous. I don't deserved to be treated like that from a 'friend'. 
2. You can't rely on anyone - if you want something, do it/get it.
    • My problem has always been I'm too nice, so I find it really hard to let people down. I've no idea how people can do it so often!
3. A lot of people have more than 1 personality. I'll just elaborate on this a little, people change when they're with different people. They turn fake just to please the other person.
    • We all have at least one of those friends right? Makes you wonder if they're faking it with you too.
4. Never stop working towards your dreams.
    • Even if things don't work out, there are always other routes. It's working for me and I didn't even finish A levels. 
5. Don't openly express your emotions.
    • This is really important, especially when people try to make you angry. I love it because it makes people more angry that they can't piss me off. 
So there we have it, 5 things I learnt in the past year. What have you learnt about life, friends, school, work, anything in the past year?
                  Let me know here

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram