Top 10 people I follow on Instagram

I thought I'd do a quick post on the top 10 people I follow on Instagram, there are various reasons behind why I follow them so I thought I'd share. If you like any, give them a cheeky follow, or recommend me some more to follow.
These aren't in any particular order I just love them all.

First off, Ella Eyre - Singer. She is absolutely beautiful and I just like looking at her life, haha. 

Matt Healy - from The 1975. He's possibly one of the most attractive people I follow on Instagram and that's why I'll continue to follow him - Unless he turns ugly. 

Beyonce - Everyone knows who she is. Everyone needs to follow a Diva don't they? 

Example - Singer. I just think some of the photos he posts are hilarious, seriously go check him out.

Female motivation - everyone needs motivation. But I also love the clothes on the people they post too, so its not just motivation!

Hannah Michalak - Vlogger & Blogger. LOVE HER! And her cute little family, she makes me look at life so differently. 

Kendall Jenner - a bit of everything? I just like to look at how crazy her life is, weird I know but I'll never experience it anyway. 

Luisa Zissman - Business woman. Such a inspiration, love her attitude to everything. 

Tara Keeney - is going out with/went out with Jamie Laing from Made in Chelsea. She's just my girl crush, I think she is absolutely stunning and amazing and I want to be her friend, hahaa. 

Victoria - Made in Chelsea. She's just a bitch and I love it. 

So that's it, hope you like it. Who's your top 10? 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram for a little inside on my life. 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram