New purchases | FESTIVAL OUTFIT

As some of you know if you follow my Instagram, I recently got my ticket to the Isle of Wight Festival. It's quite close to were I live so I left plans quite late, but with only a few days to go now I've been browsing the shops in my spare time trying to find outfits to wear. So far I've only bought the one outfit because I'm hoping to find something out of my wardrobe to wear (I'm trying to save money).

I only found nice clothes in Topshop and New Look, which is really disappointing. Please bear in mind the place I live is awful for shopping. 

 I brought this crop top from Topshop for £12 (will try and find the links at the end).

I then jumped on the band wagon and bought some jelly shoes from New Look and I believe they were £9.99 (I just really hope it isn't muddy!)

As soon as I saw these shorts I fell in love, there is a crop top that matches them but I didn't like it haha. These were £17.99 from New Look.

This is the outfit as a whole, I'll add some of my own jewellery and possibly a cardigan. If you'd like to see how I wear it, make sure you check back next week and I'll be sure to have loads of photos from my weekend.

Where to buy:
Top - Topshop
Shorts - New Look
Shoes - New Look

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram