Eloise Keating - Working Late | Track of the Week

 My track of the week is by a beautiful young lady who should definitely have a lot more recognition. Her name? Eloise Keating and the song is called Working Late. I was lucky enough to see her supporting Indiana in Portsmouth and for me I thought she was better than Indiana!
 After listening to the lyrics and passion in her voice you would not believe she is only 19 years old! Incredibly she writes and produces all her own work. How can you not admire someone with such an incredible talent?!
She performed a stripped back set which really captivated the audience, because of this I was a little apprehensive to listen to her fully produced songs because some artists are better live. Thankfully this is not the case and her most recent single Working Late is just as gripping.

I'm saying no more, decide for yourself.



Abigale xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram