Track of the Week | Ella Eyre - Good Times

Hello lovelies! 

For those of you who don't know, I absolutely love Ella Eyre so of course she would be my track of the week at some point. This week is another motivational song and is out in a few weeks! It just makes me want to work hard and have a good time.


The song is called Good Times so obviously it's going to be an upbeat song that's full of memories. You can just tell by listening to it that its one of those tracks that will remind you of summer 2015. 
For all of you outside the UK who haven't heard of Ella Eyre (I'm not sure how big she is out there yet) she's definitely worth a listen. I love her style, voice and kind nature. Well I guess I just love her overall image haha. 

Anyway, have a listen to this fabulous song and let me know what you think.


If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram