Track of the Week | Lost Frequencies - Are You With Me

Hiya!
Now I know this song isn't at all new but after listening to it so much this week I am feeling so motivated. I guess the upbeat tune and catchy lyrics just put me in a happy place, which is a refreshing reminder that I want to be there all the time. 
Sorry I forgot to mention the song was Are You With Me by Lost Frequencies. I've not actually heard of any of their other stuff so it's definitely worth a listen if this song gives me such chills, yeah maybe that's what I'll do now.

It's just such a summery song and is just filled with happiness and memories. I'm sure there will be thousands of people who will be creating their very own memories from this amazing tune. 
I bet loads of you have already heard it, if so, tell me what your memories are from it? I'd love to know! 

For those who haven't heard it or need a refresher, here it is. 


If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram