Affordable eyeliner | SEVENTEEN MAKE YOUR MARK

This post is for all those people who can't afford to pay out loads of money on make up, but still want to have the look of expensive make up.

The make up brand Seventeen is known for being really cheap, I picked this up from Boots which is a British drugstore and I'll put a link to it at the bottom. For all those out of the UK who are after trying this product, I recommend trying eBay or just search for it on Google. I paid £3.99 for this and I definitely think it is worth way more than that! 

Anyway, this product is definitely one of the best eyeliner pens I've ever used. The pen tip is firm and gets thicker so that it is easy to make your eyes darker if you want it.
Apologies for the bad quality - I need to invest in a camera, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.  Personally I think the softer brushes are harder to apply and you've got to have a steady hand in order to make it look nice. With this one, it literally takes me about 1 minute to put on and is so easy! Considering I am in no way good at applying make up! 

This eyeliner is also very long lasting and I can happily apply it in the morning and when I return from work it is still as it was when I left, it also doesn't come off when it rains, which is perfect for me because that is the last thing I want!! 

I highly recommend this product as an affordable eyeliner, if anyone knows where else you can buy this please let me know! 


I would love to know if anyone else has tried this and what they think. If not I think you should try it!

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram