Motivation Monday

This weeks motivation is more of a reminder to me. This is for everyone in a troubled situation or for people who are involved with negative people. For me I have a lot of negative people in my life and people who constantly try to bring me down. Usually it is because they want to have one up, this has gotten so much now I just can't be bothered with it any more. I'm putting this image on my blog as a way of promising myself next time the negative people get in contact with me I need to say no.

(Source: Unkown)

I will live in regret when I'm old if I don't continue to grow and I hope that anyone reading this will do the same and move on too! Let me know if you're in a similar situation. Twitter - @AbbieeWade

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram