Things I regret not doing

There are a lot of things that I regret doing with my life, I have also made a lot of mistakes. For me I think that the best way to learn from it is to admit it, for a long time I would dwell on things that I did wrong and just think I am a complete idiot - as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Then I started to admit what I did wrong and told myself ways of learning from it, this is why I'm going to share a few of them with you.

Here is my top 3 things I regret not doing in my life:
  • Staying at sixth form. 
    • This is one of the main things that I regret not doing, as I needed A levels to do the career I one day hope to do. I started sixth form twice and dropped out both times - I am a complete idiot, I know! I'm sure my life would be way more entertaining if I had because I would probably be at university right now. 
  • Standing up for myself.
    • This is something I never ever used to do, mainly because I never had the confidence to do so. Sad I know, but now so many people think they can walk all over me - there's only so much a person can take right?
  • Saying yes to more things and living life a bit more dangerously. 
    • I know this probably sounds weird, but I would always be really hesitant to try new things. I probably missed so many opportunities and memories because I was too scared or couldn't be bothered. Since I've changed this I've learnt so much and had some really amazing times! 
What is the top 3 things you regret not doing? 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram