Motivation Monday


This is for anyone who is currently struggling to achieve their goals, maybe because you "can't be bothered", "don't really have time" or "don't really feel up to it". Personally I find it really motivational when I come across pictures like this and it just reminds me that I need to carry on. So many people make excuses about all sorts of things, for no real reason but for me I find it so rewarding once I've pushed through that excuse. I challenge everyone reading this to do something they are currently too lazy or unmotivated to do and I promise you once you've done it you will feel so much better about yourself! Even if its just 1 or 2 steps closer to your goal, every little bit helps right? 

Its a bit like the tortoise and the hare story, about the hare challenging the tortoise to a race - knowing full well he is much faster. In the end "slow and steady wins the race", it's a bit like this with achieving your goals, take it slow and before you know it you'll have achieved more than everyone else! 

Anyway, enough of that! Thanks for reading, and be sure to let me know what your goals are! 
Abbie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram