Big Winter Tag | 2014

So it's freezing and wintery so I found these cool tags to do, I couldn't decide on one so I'm merging them together. They're all on Google so I hope you all tag yourselves to do one! 

1. Whats your favourite holiday movie? 
Home alone! 

2. Favourite winter nail polish? 
Any kind of dark purple or navy. 

3. Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider? 
Hot chocolate definitely!! 

4. Does it snow where you live? 
Haha! The island shuts down if we get a cm of snow!! But no not really. 

5. Have you ever made a snowman? 
I did actually get the opportunity to make a snow man when it snowed in April last year (or the year before I can't remember) 

6. Have you ever gone ice skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably? 
I actually have my own skates haha I'll let others judge me. 

7. What's your favourite winter treat? 
Chocolate Gâteau!! 

8. Favourite Starbucks holiday drink? 
I'd rather go to a real coffee shop. 

9. Scarves or hats?
Scarves. 

10. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas jumper this year? 
I don't own one! If I did I definitely would. 

11. Have you ever had a white Christmas? 
Nope, I wish!! 

12. What shoes do you wear most in winter? 
I'd like to say ankle boots but realistically it's probably wellies because I spend most of my time at the yard. 

13. Do you like the cold? 
I don't mind it that much really. 

14. Favourite item of winter clothing? 
Probably my coats, I love them. 

15. Most wanted item for winter? 
A nice pair of wellies, I always manage to break mine! 

16. Are you a fan of UGG boots? 
God no! 

17. Do you like or dislike that it's starting to get dark earlier? 
I actually like it, not sure why! 

18. Christmas at home or away? 
I'd prefer to be away, I'm not a huge fan of Christmas. 

Let me know what your answers are! 

Abigale xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram