Liebster Award!!



I actually got nominated by 2 people to do this, the first one was a while ago and I completely forgot! The first was from Sarah (http://sarahmariett.blogspot.com/) and the second was Crystal (http://latelywithcrystal.blogspot.com/), they're both great blogs so go check them out! 

The liebster award is an award that is given to a blogger by other bloggers and is about connecting bloggers and helping smaller blogs get known.

The Rules:
1. Must link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator 
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers 
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees 
5. Notify the people you nominated by commenting on their blog or on twitter.



Here's the questions: 

1. Shoes or bags?
Shoes!  
2. What do you love about blogging?
That I'll be able to look back at my memories in years to come. 
3. What kind of blog posts do you like to read most?

Day in the life style posts, I'm really nosey haha. 
4. What is your favorite season?

Autumn 
5. Who is one of your fashion icons?

Ella Eyre or Millie Mackintosh (can't pick one!)
6. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?

Australia 
7. What inspires you to write?

My best blogging friend Shannon, I love reading her posts! And I know she'll be reading, hey Shan Shan!
8. Tell a random fact about you.

I can't tie shoelaces. 
9. What's the meaning behind your blog name?

I set up my Instagram and various other accounts as abigalewade because Abigail was taken on everything. Then I just found it was easier to spell it like that on everything. Yeah, I thought it was cute. 
10. What is your favorite quote?

Don't look back, you're not going that way. 
11. What are three things you cannot live without?

Fake tan, sweets and money. 

My nominations

I'm just going to nominate my good friend Shannon (http://shannonkerrycotton.blogspot.com/) and you reading this!! Tweet me your replies @AbbieeWade 

The questions 

1. Biggest role model? 
2. What do you love about blogging? 
3. Where do you want to go with your blog? (Professional or just a diary) 
4. Favourite event every attended? 
5. Who is one of your fashion icons? 
6. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? 
7. What inspires you to write? 
8. Tell a random fact about yourself. 
9. Do you collect anything? 
10. What is your favourite quote? 
11. Link a blog post you're most proud of. 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abigale xo

2 comments:

Instagram