My week in pictures | 29th March 2015


This week I've been off work so got up to quite a lot which was nice. Now I don't want to go back to work :( 

My sister slept in this for 3 nights...

Had a girly day with my 3 year old neice. 

She insisted on wearing my sunglasses because the sun was too bright. Haha, love her. 

I made this amazing toastie! 

Relevant 

Did this to my hair, blog post to come. 

Whey to see my beautiful best friend and got this lovely shot on the ferry. 

Friday night with these two beauties. 

Cheeky. 

This is what happens when I try and get a nice photo with my sister... She's so annoying. 

Got there in the end! 

That's all the photos I got from this week, doesn't look like much. 

How was your week? I promise I'll start posting more! 

Thanks for reading! 

Abigale xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram