Monthly Goals | August 2015

Hiya! 
How's your month been? I think I've done quite a lot of my goals this month! Let's take a look...


 Last months goals 
Read another Harry Potter book. Ok maybe I didn't do this BUT I have read another 2 books instead! So that's better then not reading at all right?

Clean my car, myself! I can't believe I actually did this! Not very well mind but I still did it. 

Get back to work. I did! Sort of.

Workout a couple times each week. I am so on my fitness game recently, so so happy about this. I'm starting to think, I want to run a marathon. I know that's quite a big thing but one day and it'll be something to work towards.

August goals

Work harder on my blog. I feel like I'm being really rubbish with my blog posts recently.

Try and do as much as possible. This month I want to work hard and do as much as possible.

Read 2 more books. I'm going to set my target low so that I can achieve it.

Meet some new bloggers. This is my favourite thing to do! I love meeting new people.

What would you like to achieve this month?

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

12 comments:

  1. Goal setting is a great way to motivate and help yourself stay on track, love the fitness one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I love doing it :) thank you x

      Delete
  2. Hi :) I'm a new blogger and just came across your blog so thought I'd say hello! Loving what I've read so far, feel free to take a look at my (very bare and brand new) blog beckylewendon.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely that you set up monthly goals for yourself. :)

    xx
    Yvonne
    http://tellmeyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great goals, thanks for the inspiration. Charlotte:) x
    www.happyonhorseback.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just came across your blog and I'm now hooked haha! You're doing a great job xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. No matter how small the list is it's great that you have goals. Writing down goals actually helps you to achieve them, I usually write them down and nail it to the wall by my computer desk. It keeps me on track. I have read all the Harry Potter books more than once so I don't think I'll be reading those again.Keep up the good work you're doing great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used to write them on sticky notes but I found myself just subtly throwing some in the bin and pretending they never existed. Now they're online to the world I feel like I have to do it! Sadly I got bored of the Harry Potter books because I've already seen the films so I became very unmotivated x

      Delete

Instagram