Throwback Thursday | Tesco Fancy Dress

Hiya! So it's Thursday again! 

This Thursday I'm dedicating my throwback to my nephew. I can't believe how much he has grown up. In this photo he's about 2 maybe 3 and I was looking after him for the night. I remember (I have no idea why) I asked him if he wanted to play dress ups but I couldn't think of what to dress him up in. Then I found some Tesco bags in my room and thought perfect. I think we used about 3 bags and he loved it. I admit I'm pretty weird to think to do that but it was just hilarious to see him running round in plastic bags. 

He's now 6 and I really doubt he would let me do it again - although it would be funny. I've shown him this photo and he just gets all embarrassed so I'll definitely be keeping it for his older years! 

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

1 comment:

Instagram