Book Review | Charlotte Crosby - Me Me Me

For those of you who don't know who Charlotte Crosby is, I'm guessing you've sheltered your life away from Geordie Shore - I can't really say I blame you. She's the girl who still wee's herself at 25 and lost so much weight from a '3 minute belly blitz' workout DVD.  

So her book is just an autobiography that allows you to get to know the real Charlotte Crosby and all her drunken tales. I've read quite a few autobiographies and I have to say that this is definitely the funniest - almost too funny to be true. As she states in the book, a lot of people don't actually believe how mad she is. 

It has to be someone pretty interesting to make me want to read their autobiography and Charlotte has done that for me. It's written exactly how she speaks in real life and its just oozing with personality - I felt a little bit like I was in her brain whilst reading. I find with a lot of autobiographies that they will be co-written by someone else and the other person will take over and things are left out. 

I feel like this book is different from others because its real! That may sound stupid but she even talks about having her first period and I'm sure girls can relate. I love how she added two selections of photographs which allows you to have visual imagine of the stories she tells. 

For me I just love this autobiography because it's relatable and shows that Charlotte is just a normal girl like the rest of us. It also motivates me a little too because she has come from nothing and worked to have nearly 2.5 million followers on Twitter. 

Definitely worth a read.
Have you read it? What do you think? 

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

2 comments:

  1. I actually really like Charlotte Crosby - if nothing else she is just herself and seems like so much fun! Great post :)

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I think! I would love to be her friend. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

Instagram