Current Playlist | August 2015

Hiya!

So the other day I was looking back at old blog posts and I came across my current playlist posts. Who knows why I stopped them but here I am starting them up again.

I'm just going to write a list of the songs I am loving at the moment and then add a Spotify playlist below if you want to check out any of the tracks.


*Please bear in mind some of the tracks aren't available on Spotify.*
  • Lethal Bizzle - Playground
  • Joe Weller - Wanna Do  
  • Coasts - Modern Love 
  • Selena Gomez - Good For You 
  • John Newman - Come And Get It 
  • Little Mix - Black Magic 
  • Years and Years - Desire 
  • The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face 
  • Jamie T - Rabbit Hole 
  • Circa Waves - T-Shirt Weather 


As I used to say, I know some of these aren't new but I love them. 

What songs are you loving at the moment?

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

4 comments:

  1. I love "good for you" and "I can't feel my face" is so catchy, I find myself singing it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! They make me feel like the greatest singer in the world - sadly I'm not x

      Delete
  2. I adore the Jamie T track- it's so great <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram