Listen To | Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean

Surprise, Justin Bieber has a new song and the online world has been raving about the it since the lyric video found its way online. Obviously Bieber has made a name for himself after Baby. He definitely divided opinions - like Marmite - love or hate him. I've never been a massive fan of Justin but recently he's definitely grown up and his music has taken a much more mature approach. 

The new song What Do You Mean? Is completely different from previous tracks. I mean the lyrics are still very similar and related to girls but it's not as irritating as previous tracks. Over the past couple of years he's taken his music in a different direction. For me it started with his 2013 track Confident which I found to be more hip hop and my sort of thing in comparison to his earlier stuff. I then got drawn to his voice after singing vocals on the chart topping Skrillex and Diplo song Where Are Ü Now - I also think this is where a lot of people realised he's not the 16 year old young girl heartthrob he used to be
His track What Do You Mean? Couldn't come at a better time as he relaunches his new found sound. Is this the new Bieber we are all going to love? This tropical beat song definitely has a summer vibe and makes me think of good memories. There's a continuous beat that reminds me a lot of a car indicator or a horse trotting which is definitely a win because I can clip clop or tick tock along. Although I do believe it actually resembles a clock ticking away but I much prefer my ideas.  

Anyway I listened to this song about 20 times whilst writing this post so its your turn to have a listen and see what you think. It will be very interesting to see what the future hold for the 21 year old star. Watch this space? I hope so! 


If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! The more I listen to it the more I love it x

      Delete
  2. I had not previously heard this song so it was great of you to share it. I like it. I think his music has naturally progressive as he has matured. Hopefully, it will continue to do so. Enjoy your weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it's definitely better than his previous stuff! I hope you have a nice weekend too! X

      Delete

Instagram