The Love/Hate Tag

Hiya! 


I'm so excited to be doing this post!! I'd like to thank one of my favourite bloggers Along Came Molli for tagging me.
The love/hate tag is very simple - list 10 things you love and 10 things you hate. Then tag others, simple. Lets get started.


I love:
1. Fake tan // purely because I can't tan, no matter how long I'm in the sun so fake tan is my best friend.
2. Painted nails // they look so good, whatever colour or pattern.

3. Festivals // this is probably my favourite, maybe because I love music

4. Positivity // I just love people that are positive and motivating.

5. My bed // who doesn't?!

6. Junk food // how can anyone not

7. Crap TV // we all love a good soap, TV drama or reality show

8. My car // although it's nothing special, its perfect for me and what I need

9. My guinea pigs // they're my faveeee

10. Spotify // I love music so this is my most used app


I hate: 
1. Wrinkly fingers and toes // I mean when you are in water for too long not the wrinkly you get when you are old.
2. People who are always right // Why can't people admit when they are wrong?!

3. Routine // I hate things being the same all the time! I like change and have to have change regularly.

4. Chipped nails // It takes two seconds to take it off.

5. Anxiety // Its a bitch

6. Spiders // Horrible animals

7. Bitchiness // Its just unnecessary

8. KFC // Hideous place and food, I hate it so much.

9. Knotty hair // It makes me so angry!! 

10. Not being able to sleep // Isn't it so annoying, not being able to sleep for no reason!

I nominate -
Shannon Kerry Cotton

ChatterBox

Jodie Melissa

APPXXO
If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

8 comments:

  1. Great answers, I agree with so many of these things but I do like routine. I total agree with you about KFC.

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad someone agrees with the KFC thing, everyone I know is so shocked that I don't like it! I wish I could like routine but I just get so bored so easily :( xx

      Delete
  2. I don't like KFC either :( I had food poisoning the first time I ate there and that was the last of it haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god really!? I'm so glad I don't like it! X

      Delete
  3. I agree with pretty much everything here! Especially anxiety and "people who are always right" haha

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really bugs me that people can't admit they're wrong x

      Delete

Instagram