My Week in Pictures | 2nd August 2015

Hiya! Well I'm back! How are you? 

Here's a collection of photos I have since I last posted a week in pictures so I think it's two weeks instead of one. 


Look how thick my hair is! 
 
Definitely writing a review on this.
 
My absolute favourite quick meal. I'm easily please, I know. 

 Look at my nieces hair! It's the same as mine but natural. 

 Determined to get fit.

Oops.

I have a bum! Finally! 
Selfie, sorry.

 Mums flowers are growing in the garden. 

Working out with jeans on, all fitness people will probably hate me. I quite like it. 

Blogging! 

How pretty is this?! 

 How have I only just tried these?? 

 He's so dark I can't even get a photo of his face. But this is my mum's new pony.

I love missguided sales. 

 Fave yoghurts everrrr.

 How nice is this, it was so hard to finish but I did it. 

 Love.

 My sisters birthday! She's such a cutie.

Cringe selfie. I am so rubbish at these photos.


Anyway, how has your week been? 

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

8 comments:

  1. Really like this type of post.
    Love the colour of that nail varnish, what one is it?
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Rimmel London, Breakfast in Bed I believe xx

      Delete
  2. I love seeing people's weeks in pictures :) and I love the keeping fit and next photo eating chocolate, that is 100% me! Xx

    Whearsrebekah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Haha I'm so bad when it comes to junk food, I just can't turn it down! Xx

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post. I like Missguided sales too. I just bought a pair of shoes from their last sale. The pasta dish looks delicious.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Missguided had a huge sale this week it was amazing! Xx

      Delete
  4. Great post. Love the pictures!
    http/goluboglazka2blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Instagram