My Week in Pictures | 16th August 2015

Hiya lovelies! 
How has your week been? It feels like this week has gone so long! Just me? 

Anyway, this week I think I have done quite a lot of stuff but probably nothing that is very interesting for the blogging world. So here goes, my phone gallery from the past week... 

My dad this week has been on top form when it comes to pranking me/ trying to annoy me so because I'm super not funny I thought I would leave the gherkins from my McDonalds on his steering wheel. What a lovely treat. I think a gherkin here in the UK is a pickle for you American readers (I think, don't hold me to it.) 

We went to Blackgang Chine! I haven't been there since I was about 10, so this was VERY exciting. (Blog posts to follow). 

I can't believe I never watched it before! 

Has anyone else had this happen this week? All my blog views disappeared! 

My 6 year old nephew got hold of his mums phone and took loads of selfies of me and him - I taught him well. 

Where I live they have an annual sailing event where I got to catch up with some of my amazing friends. Definitely what I needed after what's been going on recently. 

Do I drink too much water? 

This is how I spent most of my evenings this week, who needs rubbish friends when you have these!?

My dad built my guinea pigs a run this week (which I must say is very professional for a mechanic!) And so they experienced the grass for the first time! Percy (black and white one) LOVED it! He's such a greedy pig that having food all on the floor must be his dream! 

My daddy also treated me to a Dominos and Starbucks, I have definitely done something right. 

I would also like to say quickly. I really hate Starbucks, its so overpriced for pretty shocking quality drinks! I hope thats just a UK thing...

Saturday night I spent with my lovely friend/fellow blogger Shannon and she makes the most amazing coffee cupcakes! If I could send you all one I would. 

Purchased some new shorts - I LOVE them! I'll definitely be wearing these for about 3 years. 

Ps. Please ignore the cardigan and the messy room and basically anything but the shorts. 

Sunday meant I could eat my leftover dominos, on a Tellitubbies plate yes. Don't you hate it when you overheat it?! I forgot about it so it burnt, oops! 

How was your week? What did you get up to? 
Also send me your links if you do similar posts, I would love to have a look. 

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo 

4 comments:

  1. Omg I would of died if I found that gerkin. Left over pizza is the bomb. Great post ^_^

    Iamfoxxtailz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah me too! I hate them. Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the layout of your blog! And this is such a cute idea, to do weekly recap blogs, I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah you should, then let me know so I can check it out! :) xx

      Delete

Instagram