Welcome

Hello! Wow, it's been a while. I am definitely rubbish at sticking to my blog. This time I have taken some time off to think about what I want my blog to be, finding out a bit more about myself and what kind of message I want to put out on my blog. After blogging on and off for over a year I think I have finally found it.

I don't want my blog to be the same as everyone else's, I find that super boring and that's part of the reason why I don't read a lot of other blogs. So I have decided I want my blog to be a positive place for me, motivation for me, and somewhere to share memories for me. If anyone gets anything from reading my blog - that's great! But that's not why I'm doing it.

Sorry if that's not what you're looking for but that's what I feel I need to do. When I blog I love the commitment and idea of having to post, it makes my everyday like a lot more productive and I don't spend all evening watching Netflix or Now TV.

So yeah, lets see what blogging this time brings. Hopefully I'll stick to it but if I do, I do, and if I don't, I don't. I'm not going to pressure myself.

Have a nice day xxx

2 comments:

  1. Blogging consistently is so hard... And the worst is feeling bad about it but still not doing anything about it! Definitely a good idea to keep pressure off yourself! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram