Blogging again? Your Opinions?

Hello! Its been a while!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Please hear me out.

The reason I started blogging was because it was a unique and cool thing to do with my spare time. Recently I have found that it had become such a normal thing. So many people are creating their own blogs just because that's what everyone else is doing not because its something they actually want to do. I walk down the street and see people blogging as if it's something to show off about. Whereas little old me is quite happy to keep quiet about my blog, also I like to keep my blog about me. Too many people think they are something great just because they  have a blog and for me that's not what blogging is about. So I decided to stop blogging because I felt like there were too many people all trying to do the same thing and it just didn't work.

Now I have had my head out of blogging for over a month I am really starting to miss the social side of it and how nice so many bloggers (or readers) are.

I would really just like your opinions because I can see that there are still people looking at my blog even though I no longer post. I'm not going to share this post anywhere so I would like to know if those few still looking at my blog would like me to continue posting.
I really cannot be bothered with competing for the best blog, having the most views or whatever. I just want people to benefit from my blog or enjoy reading my work.

What do you think? Would you actually read my posts if I posted again?
What would you like to read if I do post?

I would love to hear from you.

Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram