Is this the end?

I said last month and the month before that I was finally going to start my blog again. Wow, how wrong was I!  After 6 failed attempts and spending each day wishing I could blog again, I find myself here - writing that blog post. Again. Telling myself that yes I am going to do this and yes I will become a regular blogger again. No doubt I'm lying to myself though. Lets not fool ourselves into thinking I'm going to stick at it but I'm certainly going to try.

I know what you're thinking, why don't I just give up? When I was blogging before I found myself so organised with everything - work, social life and blogging. I actually did things and had a life. Whereas now all I do is work. I need that life back, that organisation and that happiness. I want my little diary back.

Wish me luck and hopefully posts will resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram