25 Facts About Me

1. I don't know how to burp
2. I absolutely love property programs 
3. Seth Rogen is my favourite actor 
4. Spaghetti Bolognese is my favourite food 
5. I live on an island and I don't know how to swim. Yes if we sink, I'll die 
6. I have no friends that I tell completely everything 
7. One day I hope to run a marathon 
8. I have never been in a proper relationship 
9. My Myers Briggs personality type is ESTP
10. My middle name is Marie 
11. I have double jointed thumbs... I don't believe it but apparently they shouldn't move as much as they do
12. My favourite film is Shrek 
13. 13 seems to be my lucky number 
14. There are very few blogs I enjoy reading 
15. I'm left handed 
16. I love wearing boots 
17. I have never been abroad 
18. I wrote a 100 page story when I got my first computer. I would do anything to have it back because I have no clue what it was about 
19. I have to sleep for about 8 hours per night in order to feel normal 
20. My favourite colour is navy
21. I played with Bratz until I was 12
22. I would rather walk into a room full of strangers than a room full of people I know 
23. I have only ever broken a toe 
24. I love positivity and happy people 
25. I have to eat cereal every morning 

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting facts about your personality.I like most of them but do not eat very often pizza..lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I could live off of pizza!

      Delete
  2. Very interesting facts about your personality.I like most of them but do not eat very often pizza..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post Abbie :) I'm intrigued about number 1. What do you mean you don't know? Like you can't burp or what lol? I can totally relate to number two, Terry and I are always watching them. I know what you mean by number 6. I actually talk to my "internet" friends more than my real life friends lol!! Well after reading number 14, I feel very special haha ;) I remember writing a story on our first computer too! Like you I do often wish I could have a look back on it :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram