Books I want to read this summer

I love having down time with a good book, as I'm sure loads of you do right? Whether it takes me a week or 2 months to read a book, I love having it being able to read now and again. I seem to go through stages where I read loads and then I'll only read once a week if that, I hope that's normal! haha. Anyway, that's why I'm writing this post, so that I've said which books I'm going to read and hopefully I'll do it! 

The main books I hope to read before the British summer time ends (if it even starts) are:
  •  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I understand I'm really behind on this hype but I feel like I should read this before the film comes out, I really hope its as good as everyone makes out! 
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I've read these before but it was way over a year ago and I love it so much! I've only seen the first film and was so disappointed, the books are way better. (apologies for the cup mark on the book in the photo, its an old book haha.)
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. When I was on Amazon buying The Fault in Our Stars, I had a little look at the books out at the moment and it came up with this one, I thought it sounded really interesting so I brought it. Since then I've seen a lot of people are reading it and there's going to be a film out soon, so I have high expectations for this book. 
  • If I finish all that before the summer I am hoping to read the Harry Potter books as its something I've never read and I've always wanted to. Before that though I need to get hold of the books without paying crazy prices because I know I'm probably only going to read them once. 
So yeah, this was just a quick post but I plan to do a review on each book once I've read them - apart from the Hunger Games probably because I've already read it. If you've read any of these, let me know what your reviews are. 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram