Everyday Makeup Routine

First things first, I am rubbish at doing make up and cannot do all the nice styles and complex ways most girls can do. I'm also exceptionally lazy when it come to applying make up. But I am very lucky that I don't have to look after my skin very much or have to wear foundation very often. If any make up professionals read this they will probably be appalled at how I do it haha.

Anyway, the first thing I do is put on BB cream on (depending if I need it). The BB cream I am currently using is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in the shade light.


It's really good for making your face glow and look alive. Then I use concealer because I always look tired no matter how much sleep I get. I actually use 2; 1 for cover ups on my face and under my eyes, then I use a slightly lighter one for the corners of my eyes which I find brightens up the area around my eyes. The 2 products I use are the Rimmel London Wake Me Up, for general concealer and the Rimmel London Match Perfection in the shade 010 to brighten up my eyes. 


I was going to insert a photo of what I looked like at this stage but me being the idiot I am, accidentally had the wrong setting on the camera so it looks ridiculously airbrushed. 

After this I put on bronzer, mine is just like a normal bronzer in a round pot, although I have no idea where its from and I've had it ages because its huge - haha I'm so helpful! Then I sometimes colour in my eyebrows with the No7 Beautiful Brows pencil, in shade 050. I know this isn't the best one out there but its cheap and works well enough. Then I put on eye shadow which is a peach colour which you can get by most make up brands. 

I then do a thin line of liquid eyeliner on my top eyelid (like everyone does at the moment). I wrote a blog post about the eyeliner I used, click here to have a read. Then I just applied mascara, I am currently using the Maybelline Great Lash in the colour Blackest Black. 

Day to day I don't usually put anything on my lips so this is my finished look - very basic but for lazy people! Hahaa. 

Thanks for reading! :)
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram