Where I've been again! | Catch up

I can't believe I'm doing a catch up post again! I'm so useless it's unreal haha! I'm just going to pick out some photos from my phone after the last my week in pictures I did. Here goes: 

Aussie jaffle or toastie from work, they're so nice! 
My sister and I getting merry. 

I've got too many selfies! As I'm sure most of you girls have hahaa. 
My bestival checklist was 2 of these! And I thought I was a light packer!! Then I went to the bestival but all those photos are in a previous post. 

This is what I live by 🙌

My niece and nephew are the best! 

Alcohol has been a big part of my life the past few weeks haha! 

The last photo I'll share with you is my ruined trousers!! I went to the yard for the first time in ages and I ruined my jeans! 😔 

So yeah, there are more photos but I'm going to put them in my 'my week in pictures' post which will go up on Sunday. 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abigale xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram