St Moriz | Fake Tan Review

 Just a quick review, but for all you fake tanners out there. As I'm sure you are aware St Moriz has come into the beauty industry with a bang. It is one of the cheapest fake tans around with the price averaging of about £5 a bottle.

Me being obsessed with trying out DIY fake tans I had to give it a go, although I will admit I was very apprehensive about using a tan that is so cheap and has just come out of no where. It did take me a while to pluck up the courage to try it but after I had seen so many people praising it, I took the plunge. 

First off I tried the dark mouse and the coverage is amazing, it really does go on dark. I'm not sure if it's just me but I find that I usually have to put on 2 coats of tan before you really notice it, but with this 1 coat is more than enough. The amazing thing about it is if you don't like it, it washes straight off. 

I was in love with this product so much that I bought the mist because I find it much easier to apply. This was also AMAZING, I can't fault it for how well it covers. Maybe its just me but I find the mist lasts a lot longer than the mouse. It also smells a lot better than most tans!

If you're new to tanning or not very good at applying I would definitely recommend this, especially because its so cheap and so good. 

(Here is the difference from just one coat)
BAD POINTS 
  • The most annoying thing about this is that it washes off quite easily, I have found that the mist seems to be more waterproof than the mouse. 
  • You have to be careful when wearing it on a night out, having a drink spilled down your leg does not go well with the mouse. If you had the mist on for a while usually its not that noticeable when it runs.
  • Let it dry properly before dressing. I put shoes straight on after applying it to my feet and the tan went green! Oops. 
  • The mist goes EVERYWHERE!!! Make sure you put towels or something around the area when you apply it, I made the mistake of just doing it in my room and its gone everywhere! Now I put an old bedsheet down when I apply it.
 Let me know if you've tried it or are going to? I'd love to know everyone's opinions. 

Thanks for reading! 

Abigale xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram