First post | TOO MUCH INFORMATION

After a long time deliberating what my first post should be, I decided I would do a TMI style post. I thought this would be a great way to get to know a little about me. The majority of the questions are from the TMI Tag that a lot of Youtubers have done. Anyway, I'll shut up and get started. 

1. How old are you? 
  18, soon to be 19 - scary! 
2. How tall are you? 
 About 5'10" ish 
3. Any piercings or tattoos? 
 Only my ear lobes, like everyone has. I don't want to get a tattoo incase I regret it.  
4. OTP? 
 Wouldn't say one true pairing but I do LOVE Dan from Bastille.  
5. Favourite TV show? 
 Made in Chelsea  
6. Favourite band or artist? 
Would probably say Ed Sheeran, but then I do love Bastille. I love too many so I feel bad naming just one!  
7. Something you miss? 
My bestest friend Ellie, who I haven't seen since Christmas :( 
(She's the one in the left) 

8. Favourite song? 
My favourite song always changes but at the moment it's, The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather 
9. Favourite quote? 


10. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
 20 minutes ish 
11. Fears?
 Spiders and being boring  
12. What did you want to be when you were younger? 
  I wanted to be an athlete - weird I know.  
13. When was the last time you cried? 
 When I watched Life and Death row on BBC3 (british channel) last week 
14. Last book you read? 
 Catching Fire 
15. Current book? 
 I'm re reading The Hunger Games because I love it.  
16. The relationship between you and the last person you text? 
 Vicky - amazing friend and work colleague.  
17. Favourite food? 
 Spaghetti Bolognese and mashed potatoes - not together though, that's weird. 
18. A place you want to visit? 
 I've always wanted to visit Italy 
19. Favourite flavour of sweet? 
 Strawberry, definitely!  
20. Favourite chat up line? 
 Favourite one I got from the Tinder app


21. Have you used it? 
 Definitely not, personally I think girls shouldn't use chat up lines. 
22. What's your twitter username? 
@AbbieeWade feel free to follow me.

I now tag anyone who reads this to make their own tmi posts so we can all get to know each other. 


Thanks for reading! :)
Abbie  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram