Fitness | how to exercise from home (beginner)

First of all I would just like to say that I am not a professional, this is just how I brought myself into the world of exercise from home - as a lot of people (me included) find gyms very daunting especially when you aren't fit.
Here is a small list of exercises you can use to tone up or lose weight from home for beginners (please seek medical advise before starting for the first time). The best way to build up your fitness is to start 2 or 3 times a week and build it up if possible, also drink plenty of water and take 30 second breaks regularly during your workouts. Remember it is very important to have a healthy diet in order to see results. 

Bum and legs
- 20 x squats
- 10 x lunges (each leg) 
- 20 x donkey kicks (each leg) 
- 20 second wall sit 
- 30 x calf raises

Abs
- 20 x heel touches 
- 10 x leg raises
- 30 second plank
- 3 minute mountain climbers 
- 15 x Russian twists
- 15 x bicycle crunches 

Upper body
- 10 x push ups (do it on knees if it's too hard)
- 30 second plank or half plank 
- 10 x burpees
- 10 x triceps dips 

Cardio
- 3 minute jog/sprint on the spot 
- 40 x jumping jacks 
- 2 minute high knees
- 2 minute mountain climbers (fast) 
- 3 minute step up 

As I said before I am not a professional so please don't think this will work for everyone. I have just said a few ideas I used when I first began, obviously you can change the amount of reps, and the order you do it in - just try whatever works for you. :) 

Let me know what works for you or if you tried any of this. 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram