In loving memory of Peaches Geldof

Here's just a quick post just to show my respect to the beautiful writer, TV presenter and model - Peaches Geldof, who was devastatingly pronounced dead today (Monday 7th April). My thoughts and prayers go out to her family, I cannot bear to think of how much pain they're in. 
http://nowmagazine.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/
She is a true inspiration to me as she shows you don't have to be perfect to be successful. I personally thing she was an amazing mother and I would love to be like that one day. She is absolutely beautiful and has brought 2 gorgeous boys into the world, I hope they grow up to be as inspirational as her.

She was taken far too young and she still had so much more of life to experience. At least now she is with her mum and I'm sure they will both be looking down on their family who will be doing them proud. 

This has really taught me how short life is and that you really do have to live each moment as if it's your last. 

RIP Peaches! Gone but never forgotten. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram