My week in pictures | 8th June 2014

[PLEASE IMAGINE THIS WAS POSTED THIS TIME YESTERDAY. My stupid phone decided not to upload it yesterday.]

So this week has been a bit quiet, I've been really ill all week so haven't been up to blogging. I've managed to take a few photos so I thought I would share, this week I'm going to write more than usual. Really sorry if it's bad quality I'm writing this all on my phone as my laptop is being fixed. 

First of all I've had loads of interviews about jobs, which is very exciting! Then I had a very important test, which went very well. 
Then the same day all this happened my uncle very kindly brought me a Isle of Wight Festival ticket! Which I am every so thankful for. :D 
Then I became ill and didn't do very much. 


Then I went shopping with my niece and nephew, and my nephew decided this was the best thing to do haha. My family and I went for dinner on Friday evening, but because I am all snotty I didn't get any photos. 

Saturday night I went out for a few drinks with Rhiannon and Polly - I only got one photo and it's blurry! 


As I'm writing this I'm sat here, enjoying the sun! Anyway I promise next week will be way better. 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram