Evening at the beach | 26th June 2014

Evening guys! I thought I would do a quick post on some photos I took from the beach near me. It's nothing special and I am definitely one of the worst photographers out there, but I thought it looked pretty. My brothers just got a Go Pro so we went to go and try it out, meanwhile I just took a few photos on my phone :) 
Enjoy. 


 
Thought this was pretty cool. 

Yeah my brother is incredibly tall. 

Working hard.

Look at these horrible plant things that live in the water! These have been in my nightmares since I was very little haha! Anyone know what they are?


Char trying to look like me taking a selfie. 

Action shot.

I stole this from my brother - we are beautiful, I know. 


Thanks for looking :) 
Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram