Would You Rather? | Tag

 20 questions

 1. Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
I think I would rather a see through dress, its practically fashionable anyway right? 
2. Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
I'm sure we've all experienced both at some point! I would rather have lipstick on my teeth, it would be less obvious.

3. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget to put eyeliner on one eye?
Forget mascara definitely! 

4. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
Go overboard on the bronzer. I REALLY hate it when people wear foundation that is too light, being darker I can slightly cope with. 

5. Would you rather only eat your favourite food for one year or never eat it again? 
Never eat it again, I'm currently fearing this question may soon become reality though. 

6. Would you rather have constantly hairy armpits or hairy legs?
Hairy legs. not sure why but I just feel it's a little more hygienic.

7. Would you rather date a celeb who pretends you don't exist or a homeless person who adores you more than anything? 
Date a celeb who pretends you don't exist, then you can take their money and have another relationship with the homeless person who adores you. It's a dog eat dog world I guess.

8. Would you rather have no fingers or no toes?
No toes, hate them. 

9. Would you rather always have greasy hair or always have bad breath?
Always have greasy hair, nothing worse than bad breath! 

10. Would you rather never tan again (real or fake) or never wear make up again?
I would rather never wear make up again. If I had a tan I am more than comfortable to not wear make up. 

11. Would you rather attend a festival or have 3/4 consecutive nights out? 
FESTIVAL! All day everyday.

12. Would you rather earn your money or have someone provide for you?
Earn it, you would get so bored living off of someone else wouldn't you? 

13. Would you rather have a bad fashion sense or wear your makeup like a clown everyday? 
Bad fashion, I do anyway.

14. Would you rather have an Iphone or Android?
Iphone all the way!

15. Would you rather have loads of Instagram followers or Twitter followers? 
Instagram is the way forward.

16. Would you rather live in the city or countryside?
City I think, but I've never lived there so I can't really say. 

17. Would you rather have loads of fake friends or few true friends? 
I know the typical answer to this is true friends. For me, I'm happy to have loads of fake friends. From my experience even true friends will back stab at some point. That's life! 
God that was dark! I apologise and I do actually love my very few true amazing friends. 

18. Would you rather have your dream job but paid very little or a really boring job but paid a lot?
Boring job but money. Then you can do fun things after work!

19. Would you rather date someone older or younger?
I've always said older but currently I've a massive attraction to guys a year or 2 younger.. What's happening to me. 

20. Would you rather call or text?
Text - so much more convenient for everyone. 

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram