Favourite Posts This Week | 18th July 2015

Hiya! How are you? 
What a week it has been, I've read some great blog posts. Here are a few of my faves, sorry I couldn't do them all there were just too many! 

MY FIRST Q&A by AlongCameMolli | This girl and I have so much in common it's so weird! So of course she's one of my faves. + a cheeky little feature from me in there too!

FRIDAY FIVE by Dorkface | Such a good blog post idea. I love this, maybe because I'm super nosy.

WHAT I DO AT THE GYM by EmTalks | Sorry another one by EmTalks, can you tell she inspires me? As you may have seen from my monthly goals I want to keep up with the gym and working out so this is really motivating for me.

WISHLIST WEDNESDAY by StarkRavingChic | I love looking at other peoples wishlist. I'd quite like to do something like this. What do you think?

That's all for this week! What have been your favourites? 

Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram