Favourite Posts of the Week | 11th July 2015

Hiya! This is a new type of post where I'm going to share with you some posts that I have really enjoyed reading over the past week. Occasionally I will also share I blog that I have enjoyed if I find one during that week. 

I'd love it if you could let me know what you think. 

DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS by Cautivar | This blog post is so inspiring and I love how it doesn't ramble on. Short and sweet but just what I love. 


SUMMER HAIR INSPIRATION by PamScalfi | For people like me who aren't creative and need hair inspiration.


THE SUMMER TAG by SazBomb | Who doesn't love a tag post, especially when it's by one of my favourite bloggers.

IDENTITY THEFT; FRAUD IN THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY by EmTalks | Such an important post and I can't believe people do this to bloggers who work incredibly hard. Definitely worth a read.
What posts have you loved this week? And are there any I should check out? Send me the links x

If you enjoyed this post don't forget to check out more abigalexo 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter 

Abigale xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram